1. The wafer specifications are in order and the normal size can provide the thinnest 0.5mm and the thickness of 6.5mm.
2. The surface of the wafer is good ensuring no obvious scratches oil oxidation black spots etc.
3. When the wafer thickness is > 1.0 mm ensure the finished edges of the finished product are neat without burrs.
4. Good control of the grain size and elongation of the coil in the early stage ensures the excellent deep and spinning performance of the wafer which can avoid the possibility of later processing
The high incidence of high incidence of lalic streaks flounces and ears;
5. Strictly control the testing of the alloy state and performance of the coil and guarantee the accuracy and diversity of the wafer.
6. The introduction of advanced and efficient production equipment improved the production efficiency of the wafer and the utilization of materials effectively shortened the production cycle and provided real-time and convenient for customers
7. Detailed classification of round slices which can be selected accurately for different purposes and requirements of customers;
8. Products conform to the environmental standards of RoHS and REACH;
9. Product packaging is strong which is in line with domestic sales and international export standards.